Cholesterol Cream

storm

Petnetwork normally carry Queen Helene Cholesterol Cream but have it listed as "temporarily unavailable". I did a bit of a websearch and found other products here but not the cream. :rofl:

Thats the one I need but also haven't been able to find anyone that has any. Going to be very peed if they are no longer stocking it :laugh:

you :laugh:

Thank you, just waiting for the website to send me a joining email and I will order. Thank you heaps, my bald arse CC will soon have his smooth butt again :rofl:

Glad to be of help. I love CC's. :) I'll be doing more price comparisons with that website.

I tried to get the Wella version from a local hairdressing supplier but they apparently don't make it anymore. She rang Wella for me after trawling through catalogues and not being able to find it. I ended up ordering some from a US eBay seller.

Finally logged in and ordered got to checkout then I get this

"Sold outNOTE: This item is completely sold out and will be back ordered". :laugh:

NOOOOOOOO!!!! :rofl:

Could you use something like Alpha Keri Oil on the CC? My scaley [human] friends swear by it.

Apparently who ever was importing into Australia is no longer. It is extremely difficult to get a hold of any either in the cream or gel.

That is not what we wanted to hear. Its been the only thing that really bring a CC back to nice and soft skin. Doesnt leave a ioly residue which is what I also like

"Sold outNOTE: This item is completely sold out and will be back ordered". :laugh:

Could you use something like Alpha Keri Oil on the CC? My scaley [human] friends swear by it.

I will have a look at the Alpha Keri oil, I have some as I use that for the Pulik

Apparently who ever was importing into Australia is no longer. It is extremely difficult to get a hold of any either in the cream or gel.

That is not what we wanted to hear. Its been the only thing that really bring a CC back to nice and soft skin. Doesnt leave a ioly residue which is what I also like

This is what happened to my favourite dog shampoo. No longer imported. :rofl:

:laugh: Maybe we need to get Merson Mal to stock a container full of dog products and ship it over.

I will have a look at the Alpha Keri oil, I have some as I use that for the Pulik

Perhaps dilute it in water to avoid the oily residue. I know the Plush Puppy Seabreeze oil is nice too. How does the CC do on Sorbelene/Glycerin cream?

Perhaps dilute it in water to avoid the oily residue. I know the Plush Puppy Seabreeze oil is nice too. How does the CC do on Sorbelene/Glycerin cream?

Its nowhere near as good, compared to the cholesterol cream. I will have to pull all my grooming bits out and see what I do have and experiment.