Best Way To Remove Excess Hair Coming Up To Winter.

This might seem like a stupid question..and sorry if it's been asked before....

But I'm finally noticing how much hair my (mainly white) girls are loosing because most of my warm winter jumpers are black! Typical...

So anyway.. No matter how much I brush I never get all the hair (and ALOT ends up on me and my jeans anyway) so just wondering...what do people do or what brush is best to collect the loose hair whilst not taking away the main part of their coat that they're trying to grow to keep warm?

Ones a cattle X staffy (so short coat) and the other has hair that's about an inch long.

several options.

seek a groomer and have your dogs washed and blow dried, this removes the coat well.

regular brushing.

ignore it and let it fill your house with fur.

for you staffy cross i find a slicker works well. for the other a comb or a rake will work well. don't worry to much about the coat that is growing it will establish fast and even faster if you brush your dogs every day.

Personally I use the furminator which has cut Zero's shedding down, and then i hit the excess with a comb and a sliker brush. Blow drying and baths can also help as they losen up the fur and blow it out of the coat.

After 1 weekend of this, Zero has practically stopped shedding and he looks really good!