Kangroo Meat For Pet Consumption.

WhiteLight

glad its not just me - my boy has tuna with breakfast!! - i always think people must think im weird buying 6 large tin of home brand tuna and lots of home brand sardines!! and not much else!! 
So do I tins of Tuna and Sardines in oil every weekend without fail. They do look at me strangely come to think of it.

:) L.B and Akitaowner, my parents do the same thing, come home once a fortnight with a shopping bag full of home-brand sardines and tuna. :hug:

Not for them, but for the dogs and cats! Ahh some dogs get spoilt, that's all I can say, I eat that tuna for myself... :p

glad its not just me - my boy has tuna with breakfast!! - i always think people must think im weird buying 6 large tin of home brand tuna and lots of home brand sardines!! and not much else!! 

So do I tins of Tuna and Sardines in oil every weekend without fail. They do look at me strangely come to think of it.

L.B and Akitaowner, my parents do the same thing, come home once a fortnight with a shopping bag full of home-brand sardines and tuna. 

Not for them, but for the dogs and cats! Ahh some dogs get spoilt, that's all I can say, I eat that tuna for myself... 

trouble is when the dog has more food than u - i have great trouble stopping my partner eating his sardines!! :hug::) :p