Anyone, With Experience With A Pup With A Snotty Nose

Hi i have and 11 1/2 week old puppy she has a snotty nose, she is sneezing and a light green snot will come out, she had th eKC vacc at 10 weeks, so im not sure if its from this or not, she is happy, but is like a little kid with a snotty cold.

Any ideas on what to do, don tknow if she should goto vet or let it go for a little while.

The once & only time I ever vaccinated puppies for KC at 12 weeks I had them all get very sick with KC. The main problem was green snot & sneezing, but they all became very lethargic & sick........Never again will I put any puppies through that :) I dont even vaccinate my adults with it!!!!!

Yes i don tusually do KC vacc, but this girl was already done so i just did her next shot with the kc nasal thing, im thinking its not a good thing.

Yes I did mine on Vet rec with that nasal thing too............NEVER again...............it was reported to the drug company who were to contact me about it, but of course that never happened! Your dog will get over it, but in the meantime enjoy teh slime :thumbsup:

I thought that the vaccination schedule was 6, 12 and 16 weeks.

Are they now doing all of the KC vaccines up the nose? What happend to the injection?

With green snot I think maybe some antibiotics are needed or what about trying some collidal silver.