Dog Obedience

hi i'm looking for an obedience school somewhere preferably on the northside of brisbane to take my dog can anyone help me?

PINERIVERS

REDCLIFFE

CABOOLTURE

SUNSHINE COAST

METRO

just depends where you are........

We go to PADS at Eaton Hill and have been very happy with it. They are also VERY reasonably priced as they are a club - not a business as such!

So far we have done the basic obedience and now onto a casual class that they call "Motivation & Control", which continues on from basic obedience as well as meant to get them ready for agility... I will be taking the new puppy to the puppy classes so will have to let you know how we go!!

http://www.pads.org.au/

PADS was incorporated in March 2000 following community support for an Dog Agility Club in the north Brisbane area. PADS is affiliated with the Agility Dog Association of Australia (ADAA) and promotes international agility, at every level, to all dogs and their handlers. Since incorporation, PADS has grown to become one of the biggest Agility Dog Clubs in Queensland. Whilst there remains a strong focus on the sport of Dog Agility, PADS also offers classes in Obedience, Motivation & Control, Sheep Herding and has recently introduced PADS Puppy Classes.

PADS Puppy Classes - Due to the many inquiries we receive from people with puppies too young for our Basic Obedience classes but keen to learn how to set their pup on the path to being a well behaved Canine Citizen, we are adding PADS Puppy Skool to the classes we offer at the club. They will be held on a Monday evening from 5.30 - 6.30pm and will be very small groups of pups from 7-12 weeks of age.They will be aimed at teaching Social Skills and basic Puppy Manners. If interested please email [email protected]

I've tried Teamwork Obedience, PADS and Pine Rivers. The're all pretty good but I guess it depends on when you have time to go. Teamwork trains on the weekends which is when we're on shows or trials. At PADS were just too many dogs in one class for my liking. I prefer time and venue of Pine Rivers. I do flyball there as well.

post-24126-1212321793_thumb.jpgHi, I am also new to obediance and will be going to my first begginners class at pine rivers, seems very affordable to me and everyone was very nice on the night i joined up, would love to have another newbie from the forum to team up with!!