Groomers In Melbourne For Westies

Hi Everyone

Im new to this website and forum.

I would really appreciate some help with finding a great groomer who knows how to do a great westie clip in melbourne. I have tried several groomers in my area but none that can really do a great job. I take her home looking different and less like a westie every time.

Can anyone help please? I live in the Boxhill area.

Cheers

jemmas mum :love:

Have you tried doing it yourself? I have always clipped Roxy (8yr old westie) and she has always looked great, all i usually do is clip around her face to give her a box look, shave her back and leave on her skirt, my only problem is around the feet, i have to hack at her with scissors!

I don't show her or anything so she doesn't look FANTASTIC but she still looks good!

I had taken her to a few places too...but it became costly, and i never had time to take her, plus she really only lets me clip her these days - she stands and waits and everything - NO treats just lots of praise lol

Del

Whoopsys in Elwood did a great job with my Norfolk - I know it's not exactly the same, but the groomer is English and very experienced -

It's not too far, and there are a lot of shops in the area, some nice cafes and the beach is right down the road if your doggy wants to get really dirty before getting groomed!

I take her home looking different and less like a westie every time.

I do quite a number of wesites at my salon in wheelers hill, i have photos and such if you would like to see examples or check out my website www.animalmadpetgrooming.com

i know how you feel with bringing home a dog that looks nothing like the breed! i do many SCWTs because owners are sick of groomers trimming them like schnauzers