Aloveen Shampoo

Hi all,

I recently switched Enzo to Aloveen as he was getting some itchy patches (the vet suspects contact allergies) and was also getting a bit dandruffey after his last bath. I tried it last week and was very impressed - i noticed a big difference straight away! His coat is noticeably smoother to touch, and the dandruff has disappeared overnight. :thumbsup:

(Granted, it was only his second bath since he's only been home for exactly two months, so he was probably still adjusting? Anyhoo)

When i bought the bottle of Aloveen i was told that i can use it a lot more frequent than one would use regular dog shampoo - up to 3 times a week... does that sound right? And why is that so?

One of my dogs gets wash in it everyday.. (well under his belly and feet as he pee's on his hair then walks in it :thumbsup:), he gets a full wash once a month but if we have dog show then he gets more then that.. i do put some of the conditioner on there coat as a leave in as it smells so good...

Not sure about that as I haven't used the shampoo but I was put onto the coditioner by a vet for a Hot spot on one of my Basenji's and it cleared up in days and the hair grew back so fast you could almost see it growing :thumbsup:

Yep its fine to use a couple of times a week if need be. Just make sure you leave the shampoo on for a good 10 mins to soak in before rinsing and leave the conditioner in, no need to rinse :hug: