Obedience Training Brisbane

A lot of the handlers were very severe dogs were yelping in pain from being reefed with their chokers and the Instructors didnt seem bothered, two g shep pups were playing they were waiting to go in before starting and this guy kicked one of the puppies again Instructors who were standing by did nothing, Southside didnt encourage this behaviour if anyone was reefing their dog they were promptly told not to..

Logan All Breeds does not encourage or tolerate rough handling of any dogs. Maybe the instructors did not see what was going on? :love:

It was during classes and the Instructors unless they are deaf couldnt of not noticed it..

When I go to training, I do not really pay much attention to what other classes and people are doing. Last night I made a POINT of looking around at others more. I have to say....I am feeling a bit shattered. There was a bloke there and yes...he was being really quite hard on his dog and NO ONE SAID ANYTHING.

I love Logan All Breeds club, the people I train with and the results I get with my mutts.

I plan on going to the next club meeting and bringing this matter up.

Good on you, as I wasnt a member merely observing a nights training I didnt tell them.