Looking For Obedience Club

Hi there

I have a 12week Border collie pup that is just aout to graduate from Puppy preschool and I am looking for an obedience club to continue his training.

I want to get into Agility and maybe even FlyBall.

I live in Grange South Australia.

Ay sugestions would be of help.

I do know about the Agility club of SA but they dont accept dogs till they are 12 months old

Edited by Sabre's Mum

Hi Sabre's Mum

Dover gardens in Marion do flyball, and you could try the South Australian dog obedience club in the park lands for Agility for puppies. (Not sure if they do or not).

I know that Nourlunga City Obedience Dog Club in Morphett Vale do offer a Puppy Agility, and you might find this a great start to your border if your wanting to go further with the sport. However your pup will have to be 6 months minimum.

We did this and it has helped us to learn the basic foundations before we started trialing. and it made a massive amount of difference when we came to getting in the ring

Good luck

Para Districts out at Salisbury have Flyball as well as puppy agility and obedience. I train at SAODC (South Australian Dog Obedience Club) and we have the 12 month rule for agility as well and you must also have graduated out of grade 5 obedience.

• 3 weeks later...