Snooza Beds

I think Snooza products are sensational, and really worth the extra money plus they have a free repair service for their products.

I have the XL raised flea free bed (for the kennel) and the XL chocolate cuddler (for inside); plus a lambswool rug for a lounge mat.

My 16 week old Anatolian Shepherd loves them all, and for some reason he hasn't really chewed any of these - just everything else he can steal like my shoes.

Friends have the L D1000's for their 2 Golden Retrievers and wouldn't be without them.

I would think the L should suffice your gorgeous girl Martha - she looks like a real sweetie.

Last weekend i picked up the lambswool lounger cushion and my dog loves it. Every opportunity she gets she's on it watching the Olympics.. LOL!! I'm looking at getting a cuddler in the near future. I don't mind paying extra for quality products.

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update for y'all. Guess who's got a brand new D1000?

2807995654_f54a3f2d6e.jpg

2807992174_26684b4fa9.jpg

2807150735_4775ba8164.jpg

Martha says "thank you!" to all who advised her, but while she loves her new bed, she still prefers lying in mother's lap.

By the way, I can see how people get addicted to Snooza products. I want a snuggler now.