Randal Ch Damauren Lord O The Isle

Tarmons

Last night Sheila and Laurie Fielder of Rupertswood [Qld] lost their adored Randal aka Ch Damauren Lord o the Isle,CD.

Randal was BS Cl1, Excellent graded and was Queensland's most high profiled Delta Dog. His work as a Delta Pets as Partners Dog was recognised with an Australia Day Award for his work in the local Nursing Homes , Schools and the General Hospital. He was also the face of Delta fund raising campaigns in the North.

Randal was a brilliant Ambassador for the GSD breed - he had it all, conformation-wise and a superb temperament. Nothing fazed him. He was so self-confident and self-assured. Everything a GSD should be.

Last evening Randal suffered stomach torsion..... and the decision was made to let him go with minimum pain and discomfort rather than put him through a lengthy surgical procedure that the Vet gave him very little chance of surviving.

He died peacefully surrounded by those he loved most in the whole wide world.

Run free, Mr P. I will miss you but I will love you forever.

Edited by Tarmons

:rolleyes: RIP Randal, and thank you for your wonderful service. A true hero, and wonderful ambassador of his breed. His owners must have been so proud that he has given so much.

My condolences to his owners. I am sure he will be sadly missed by many. I am so very sorry for your loss. :laugh:

Last night Sheila and Laurie Fielder of Rupertswood [Qld] lost their adored Randal aka Ch Damauren Lord o the Isle,CD.

Randal was BS Cl1, Excellent graded and was Queensland's most high profiled Delta Dog. His work as a Delta Pets as Partners Dog was recognised with an Australia Day Award for his work in the local Nursing Homes , Schools and the General Hospital. He was also the face of Delta fund raising campaigns in the North.

Randal was a brilliant Ambassador for the GSD breed - he had it all, conformation-wise and a superb temperament. Nothing fazed him. He was so self-confident and self-assured. Everything a GSD should be.

Last evening Randal suffered stomach torsion..... and the decision was made to let him go with minimum pain and discomfort rather than put him through a lengthy surgical procedure that the Vet gave him very little chance of surviving.