Biolac Coat Improver

Chocolate

Hi,

I recently purchased some Biolac Coat Improver for the first time. What I'm confused about is that it looks and smells just like milk powder. They have another product which is a milk replacer so I'm worried the wrong stuff has been put in the container.

So I'd like to ask all those who regularly or often use the Biolac Coat Improver, please tell me does it normally look and smell like powdered milk??

Many thanks.

Edited by Chocolate

Hi,

I recently purchased some Biolac Coat Improver for the first time. What I'm confused about is that it looks and smells just like milk powder. They have another product which is a milk replacer so I'm worried the wrong stuff has been put in the container.

So I'd like to ask all those who regularly or often use the Biolac Coat Improver, please tell me does it normally look and smell like powdered milk??

Many thanks.

Yep.....makes me want to eat it :laugh: . We havent used it for a while though and I miss the smell.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

Many thanks.

Yep.....makes me want to eat it :rofl: . We havent used it for a while though and I miss the smell.

Is it any good for coats as the name suggests?