Obedience Clubs In Se Sub Of Melbourne ...

When I trained my last puppy, I went to Croydon and diistrict Dog Ob Club.Enjoyed our time there over a period of five years .

However I have since moved to Patterson Lakes, and have found myself looking for a new Obed. club closer to home. We have a Golden R. arriving in a few weeks. :p

Does anyone have a recommendation to a club. I am also keen to try my hand at clicker training. Is this offered at a particular club?

Thanks for your advice.

Edited by Lisamot

When I trained my last puppy, I went to Croydon and diistrict Dog Ob Club.Enjoyed our time there over a period of five years .

However I have since moved to Patterson Lakes, and have found myself looking for a new Obed. club closer to home. We have a Golden R. arriving in a few weeks. :p

Does anyone have a recommendation to a club. I am also keen to try my hand at clicker training. Is this offered at a particular club?

Thanks for your advice.

There is Westernport....at KCC Park - in Skye.

Hastings

one in mt eliza

Hastings is prob the most 'positive' and lets you use clicker.

Also a good way to learn clicker is to do doggy dancing, canine freestyle, in Dandenong

http://melbournecaninefreestyle.com.au/index.html

Southern is a good trialling club, they train puppies in a pure positive, but they do take away the food in adult classes, you can use it but they dont specifically teach it they use a more traditional correction chain type training

I reccomend going to visit any club you are interested in before enrolling, we went and visited them even before we had gotten out puppy

Edited by shoemonster