Zoe Did It! (should Be In Brags Thread, Soory)

So today after many months of school twice weekly today Zoe passed up into level 7 at ADT.. the highest class...

I was so proud, her food refusal was amazing. The tester was putting food on her paws, under her gums and she still looked away and refused to eat...

Her recall was great and her commands and hand signals were great too..

Her drop stay was so good the tester was pulling the 7m lead from a distance to make her break and she stayed put..

Very proud mum today!!

post-18302-1220763969_thumb.jpg

Edited by charli73

:):rofl::rofl:

Well done, Charli73 .... and well done Zoe. You've both come a long way and overcome some hurdles along the way to boot!!! Good on you both for your work and dedication and congratulations. I know you will both enjoy the challenges in Level 7 as well as the further achievements you'll make there :o. :laugh:

Thanks Judi... you have given us a great deal of help also so thank you!

she seems to have overcome those 'issues' that we've been working on...

shes even coming to us to put her lead and collar on and puts her head forward when we say "walk?"

Im sure we will see you soon with your little guy too....

Edited by charli73

Hi Charli,

I just have to tell you again how impressed I am with your training of Zoe. I know how hard it is especially at this age, Mav is 16 months and would break his stays with very little encouragment.

So give Zoe a big cuddle and yourself a huge pat on the back!

Hi Charli,

I just have to tell you again how impressed I am with your training of Zoe. I know how hard it is especially at this age, Mav is 16 months and would break his stays with very little encouragment.

So give Zoe a big cuddle and yourself a huge pat on the back!

Daggles thank you SO much! Yes Im certainly aware how hard it is, Im sure Maverick is just the same! we practice alot and dont let her get away with much at home and with no kids we are pretty focused on getting her trained now before we do have kids one day..

Thanks again, and big hugs for mav too :confused: