Dry Food - Which Is The Best?

Fevah

We have used Advance, Hills, Royal Canin, Natural Balance and Purina Pro Plan.

For Collies and Greys the Advance wins hands down. Superb coats. bright eyes, lots of energy. On the others the Greys drop weight and the Collies just seem lack lustre in temperament and looks.

As someone said earlier - different things suit different dogs - but for us - Advance, no question.

I then suppliment it with rice or pasta, and sardines or tuna or chicken necks or beef off cuts, and veges or fruit.

They are very well fed dogs!!

I have three on Active (designed for working dogs) and one who carries a little weight on the Adult chicken.

A picture of our happy healthy girl attached.

Colliehound

post-25223-1222508138_thumb.jpg

I really like Nutrience and Royal Canin - my dog has been alot happier on these brands than on any other i.e. no foot chewing!

Alot of vets don't stock the "best" dog foods but rather the most common, ones offered to them for special prices or special medical diets (i.e. Kidney or dental diets) - My vet sells Advance, Eukanuba and Science diet none of which I would touch with a ten foot pole :(

I would never buy Innova or Evo simply because they are only sold in PP stores and I refuse to shop at them :(

I really like Nutrience and Royal Canin - my dog has been alot happier on these brands than on any other i.e. no foot chewing!

Alot of vets don't stock the "best" dog foods but rather the most common, ones offered to them for special prices or special medical diets (i.e. Kidney or dental diets) - My vet sells Advance, Eukanuba and Science diet none of which I would touch with a ten foot pole :(

I would never buy Innova or Evo simply because they are only sold in PP stores and I refuse to shop at them :(

Have ha dmy 5 month old staffy on Eukanuba from day dot she was on this when i got her from the breeder. Shes fit,healthy and looks so good coat ect so like i was told on diff forum each pup/ owner to its own .