What Does Everyone Think Of Eukanuba?

kristin_e102

Guys plz dont jump on me im new here but what is BARF ? and can i feed it to my 5 month old staffy

Hi COOBRI,

I don't feed my dog BARF but from doing some research I found that BARF is an acroynm for "Biologically Appropriate Raw Foods"

Direct Quote from http://www.ozpets.com.au/articles/191

BARF is about feeding dogs properly. The aim of BARF is to maximise the health, longevity and reproductive capacity of dogs and by so doing, minimise the need for veterinary intervention. How do you feed a dog properly? You feed it the diet that it evolved to eat. It's evolutionary diet. A Biologically Appropriate Raw Food diet. A BARF diet.

Hope this helps :D

Um i think it helped lol

Thanks

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with most of the consenses... my boy was on eukanuba for the first part of his life before i changed him to innova for puppies about 3 weeks ago... he seemed to be doing fairly well with that but i decided to give Orijen a go, along with some homemade BRAW with supplements... so far so good... his coat is exceptional, his poo's are medium but turn hard in a couple of days and he seems happier :cheer:

To give you an idea, Eukanuba that has a 1 star rating on Dog Food Analysis cost me around $100 for 15 kg, where as Oijen with a 6 star rating, costs me $120 for 13kg... well worth the few extra pennys :o