Melbourne Obedience Trials?

Hey Melbourne obedience people :laugh:

Im just looking for any info on obedience trials in Werribee or within an 2 hours of the area as I dont know Vic at all :laugh:

Are any Dolers trialing in the area, as im considering going on a road trip with my dogs next year & will enter a trial if it fits in with our holiday :love:

Hey Melbourne obedience people :laugh:

Im just looking for any info on obedience trials in Werribee or within an 2 hours of the area as I dont know Vic at all :laugh:

Are any Dolers trialing in the area, as im considering going on a road trip with my dogs next year & will enter a trial if it fits in with our holiday :love:

HI,

Here is the link to Werribee Obedince Club's site http://www.werribeeobediencedogs.org/ go to Our Obedience Trial and you will see the schedule there. The trial is being held on Saturday 25th Oct 2008.

Gisborne has their trial the next day, which only approx 1 hr away.

Here is a site that most of us Victorians use to find trials... http://www.geocities.com/vicobedience/index.htm.

Cheers

Hi There,

Werribee hold a double obedience trial every year in October. Normally the 4th weekend of the month.

Personally I think it’s a great trial to go to but then again being the trial secretary I could be a bit biased... :laugh:

As Kallistar said above our schedule is put up on our website each year.

Renee

Hi There,

Werribee hold a double obedience trial every year in October. Normally the 4th weekend of the month.

Personally I think it’s a great trial to go to but then again being the trial secretary I could be a bit biased... :)

As Kallistar said above our schedule is put up on our website each year.

Renee

Hi Renee and Melody,

it was good to see you yesterday. And yes Werribee is a good trial to go to.

Edited by kallistar