Warrnambol Accom

HI

I am in warrnambool, will look up there number I think they have had a name change, if not I will drive pas on the way home and get it for you

You might want to check their prices, a write up in the local paper stated them as the most expensive caravan park in the area

oopps edit, did you want surf side 1 or 2, the first one on your left or the second one, or the one further down on your right

Edited by Pandii

This Place is between the speed way and the town, not bad has a great pool and gym is pet friendly

when are looking at coming and do you want right in town, we have heaps of places we are a tourist town

Edited by Pandii

www.holidayvillage.com.au not sure about pets but right in the center of town

www.bestonparks.com.au

that one is on the same road as the surf side park

I have to go and get the kids can find you more later

there is a camp ground at killarny not flash but on the beach and dogs allowed cheap too about $12 for a tent from memory no power

if you are coming for the agility trial, please book now, last year was well booked out of dog friendly places

From memory some people stayed at the reserve where the trial was held, it is only a bout a 2 min drive from me and I drive past it every time I leave the house

Try those places I listed ot ring the tourist info center and ask them for dog frinedly accomadation or the dog trial people.

If you need more help yell out I will do what I can

Good Luck- our B&B that we stayed at for Warrnambool trial every year sold and I have had a really hard time finding something else as everyone books the dog friendly places from year to year.

I had a B&B at Port Fairy booked, but the owner cancelled on me last week when she found out I had 2 dogs instead of one and when I said they would be crated at night stated 'I don't want caged dogs in my accommodation' so that one is off the list- how they can advertise themselves as dog friendly is beyond me.

I booked Hopkins River Caravan Park last week and at that stage they still had vacancies - not cheap though IMO- more expensive for an onsite van than the B&B we used to stay at and the dogs have to sleep in the car. :birthday:

I called surf side and there off peak rates are $28 for a powered tent site and no extra for the 8 year old. There was one other that I looked at that Pandi out up that wanted an extra $10 for each person over 5.

The lady I spoke to on the phone said that it would be fine not to even worry about booking as they have heaps of tent sites.

Thanks for the info every one

This Place is between the speed way and the town, not bad has a great pool and gym is pet friendly

when are looking at coming and do you want right in town, we have heaps of places we are a tourist town

We had friends stay at Hopkins River CP and they recmmended it, said it was very clean, neat and good amenities.

We stayed at the one opposite the big park on the left that backed on the beach. I think it was the first of 2 CP's on that road. Would not stay there again, basic amenities, dirt road. I may be a bit fussy having worked as Tourism Officer for large municipality but this one didn't even have a games/tv room.