Werribee Trial

Yep, Gambit has been entered in the AM & PM trial in the hope of him gaining his 3rd and final pass for Novice.

Because of the heat I feel as though I should pull him out, but another part of me says go for it.

He has a cool coat so that will be used during the day.

Good luck to everyone else who have entered. Hope there are lots of clouds in the sky and there isn't much shade at Werribee.

Wendy

It does get hot down there.

I have told my dog that farm dogs have to work in hotter weather and work longer and hard than her so to get over the heat. LOL :hug:

I am a mean mother.

We have only just started in Novice!!

Good luck to everyone!!!!

They are even having breakfast this year at Werribee. Bacon and Eggs on the BBQ. (My Dad got roped into cooking cos he hasn't entered any of his dogs LOL) :hug:

Edited by RachelleBuck

Another Disatrous Day for me. Firstly I was too late for the AM check in as the alarm is set for PM. Woke up at 7.25 am, got the Grandchildren to get their breakfast while I packed the Esky, told them that we had to leave at 8.10 at the latest, well it was just on 8.30am. Not enought time for a 20 minuted ride from Geelong to Werribee. :cheer:

Gambit had fun doing his own thing again in the PM session. :cheer: I even changed the workd from Heel to Let's Go and that didn't make any difference. I was told by the Judge that I was to use only one word not Two.

The judge said after Gambit had done the change of position (I don't even think about doing the Dumbell in a trial with him as he has so much fun) "Well you have finally got some points on the board". Yeah, great I thought. :thumbsup:

Then the recall. The judge was very good in waiting until Gambit actually turned around and looked at me so he could see what I wanted him to do. When I called him he just sat there. Aghhhhhhh :(

I'd already asked Yilditz to come and take Gambit in the ring for me, "Your not serious are you" she said, "I am" said I, "You got all the other passes by yourself, you take him in?"

Oh well, Another day, another dollar.

Probably won't see any of you until next year. By then Gambit might have had a good holiday and is raring to go.

Isn't the last Pass the Hardest too get?

Good luck to all of you for tomorrow and the rest of the year.

Gambit and I will be at KCC Park next weekend for the ASCV weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing all the Aussies.

sorry to hear gambit didnt do well :mad dont worry you will do better next, poor Cooper hasnt even been to a trail in months :thumbsup:

hopefully i will be going next weekend if bub doesnt decide she wants to come on time :o really hoping i can go.....