Question For Qld Agility People

okay for all the QLDers I'm really confused when I googled it, The Agility dog Club of QLD came up with an address at Bellbird Park

Agility Dog Club of Queensland - www.adcq.com.au

45-47 Jones Rd, Bellbird Park - (07) 3814 4928

But thats different to the one on their site..

I'm assuming its the one on their site, how much futher is Tivoli in relation to Bellbird park

I'm coming from Jimboomba so if thats any help?

Thanks guys

Sam

okay for all the QLDers I'm really confused when I googled it, The Agility dog Club of QLD came up with an address at Bellbird Park

I'm assuming its the one on their site, how much futher is Tivoli in relation to Bellbird park

Thanks guys

Sam

ADCQ is in Tivoli. It's an AMAZING agility club! I highly recommend it :thumbsup:

I'm thinking laffi you go there?? I'll be joining into the new year! I did email them and enquired about what class I could be doing with jock, I have been told either obstical class or compettion class... yay!!

I'm excited about coming to a new club! new people and a fresh start to the year! on new grounds hopefully we'll be still running well then!!

I'm thinking laffi you go there?? I'll be joining into the new year! I did email them and enquired about what class I could be doing with jock, I have been told either obstical class or compettion class... yay!!

I'm excited about coming to a new club! new people and a fresh start to the year! on new grounds hopefully we'll be still running well then!!

Yes I do go there :thumbsup: . I love them because they use the most updated, positive methods. The classes are small and you get heaps of feedback from amazing trainers. I think it's one of the best clubs in Brisbane to be honest :love:

Btw I will be moving to Sydney next year and my this agility club is something I am going to miss the most :rolleyes:

Yes I do go there :thumbsup: . I love them because they use the most updated, positive methods. The classes are small and you get heaps of feedback from amazing trainers. I think it's one of the best clubs in Brisbane to be honest :rofl:

Btw I will be moving to Sydney next year and my this agility club is something I am going to miss the most :love:

hahahaha we're doing the swap smisch to QLd Laffi to NSW!!! :rolleyes:

Yes I do go there :thumbsup: . I love them because they use the most updated, positive methods. The classes are small and you get heaps of feedback from amazing trainers. I think it's one of the best clubs in Brisbane to be honest :)

Btw I will be moving to Sydney next year and my this agility club is something I am going to miss the most :(

hahahaha we're doing the swap smisch to QLd Laffi to NSW!!! :rolleyes:

hahaha that's funny :love::rofl::o

cool well you may see us there come new year, I don't really care bout training much cos I have some basic equipment, but I'd like to find a club so I can get some decent contact work on till I finally get some equipment for that. You'll probably see us trailing before training lol!!

Look out for a blue eyed shelti X

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks guys

Sam

Hi,

I am new to the forum and I also live in Jimboomba and I am taking my beautiful greyhound puppy to obeidence at Beryl parade on a monday night and on wed nights they have agility.. Which I will be doing once puppy is old enough..and close to home.

Regards Yacket's Mum

I don't really need a huge lot of instruction just some decent equipment

:rofl: Shame on you Sam. You DO need instruction, we all do. Never underestimate the help experienced people can give you at training. I do as many classes & seminars as I can. Sometimes I already know what I am being taught but I have never been to a class or seminar where I haven't taken something away from it.

yes, it is good to use the equipment but learn as much as you can, there are some great trainers in QLD...make the most of them!

:rofl: and you thought you could escape my nagging by moving to another state :rofl:

Edited by Vickie

i would have to agree with Vickie... we all need instruction...

i wish i could get to classes more often... a 1 hr 40 min drive weeknights gets a bit much especially when i start work at 6am...

it is always good having someone watching that can pick up on things you need to do...

and the trainers at ADCQ are some of the best around..

I might be a little biased, but absolutely - you only have to watch some of them run their dogs and then take part in a class to see how well they impart information to know that.

I might be a little biased, but absolutely - you only have to watch some of them run their dogs and then take part in a class to see how well they impart information to know that.

:rolleyes: :laugh::rofl:

FINE!!! :happydance2:

No I figured we'd never escape the Vickie Instruction!! (its not nagging)

When I mean instruction I mean the basic now the weavers start on the left side... I'm always up for learning more!! I'm going to give the Jimboomba Dog Obedience a call as its the one that's the one Yackets Mum was talking about and its ALOT closer than ADCQ!

• 3 weeks later...
Did you end up ringing Jimboomba Obeidence Smisch? If you did how did you find it? I will be joining next year when Biscuit is old enough and would love to hear what you think. I met a couple of there trainers tonight and they are wonderful people so can't wait.

I haven't had a chance yet.. but I'll give them a call sometime this week! and if they're still training go down and watch a class, so I will let you know.