Need Groomer In Perth

brigitta

Hi everyone

I really need help here. Does anyone know a groomer in Perth that can do a quick puppy cut on my poodle puppy before Christmas? He really needs a clip before we take him away for Christmas or he'll just be too hot. His hair on top of his head is getting so long and his feet are so furry! His hair has grown so fast in the last few weeks it's not funny! I didn't think he'd need to be clipped so soon.

If you know anyone (I'll drive anywhere!) who could help me out please post or message me. I'll even bath him first to save them time!

thanks a million

Hi everyone

I really need help here. Does anyone know a groomer in Perth that can do a quick puppy cut on my poodle puppy before Christmas? He really needs a clip before we take him away for Christmas or he'll just be too hot. His hair on top of his head is getting so long and his feet are so furry! His hair has grown so fast in the last few weeks it's not funny! I didn't think he'd need to be clipped so soon.

If you know anyone (I'll drive anywhere!) who could help me out please post or message me. I'll even bath him first to save them time!

thanks a million

Try Rita at 9398-6609. She's just re-starting a grooming business after a few years away and might have some time.

Hi everyone

thanks a million

[/quote)

Hello......Try Caroline at For Paws. I highly recommend very professional. Yellow pages add below.

For Paws Pet Grooming Salon Unit 2/ 7 Owen Rd Kelmscott WA 6111 - map

ph: (08) 9497 9665

Edited by Bronty