It Never Stops Hurting

Ravyk

R.I.P Danny 1995

:)

It may have have been 13 years since you crossed the rainbow bridge, but you always have that special place in my heart. You were my first dog, perfect in everyway, never minding about the little thing crawling on your back for rides. I hope you are keeping Mickey and Zach in line up there!

Run free and chase the butterflies...maybe now you'll catch one.

danny.jpg

R.I.P Whinney 1996

:)

You were the horse I first learnt to ride. You were always so gentle...even when I was hiding carrots from you. Thankyou for being such a good horse to such a little annoying kid-I'll never find another one of you. I'm sorry I couldnt have been there when you needed me, I'm sorry you had to die alone, I'm sorry I couldn't save you.

winney.jpg

R.I.P Blueberry, Emma and Jemima [1995, 1996, ????]

:rofl::love::)

Blueberry, you were a hell cat, but I know under the hissing, biting and scratching, you were still a good cat...sometimes.

Emma, my first cat...probably as beautiful now as back then. I miss the cuddles you gave...and sorry for stepping on your tail. I miss you.

Jemima-I will never know what happened to you, my boomarang kitty. We just couldnt rehome you, then you disappeared...I'm sorry for stuffing your kittens in drawers so they wouldnt run away from me. One of your kitties is still alive and well next door...I see parts of you in her.

R.I.P Lisa 2002

:p

Oh Lisa...I am so sorry I wasnt there that day the dog attacked you...I'm sorry there was nothing we could do to save you. You were and awesome poddy lamb, even if you peed on the kitchen floor too much. I remeber the day mum bought you home...you were so small and wobbly and slid around the slate floor until you collapsed into my lap. I still have the photo of you when we washed you...looked like we'd deflated you...I miss you terribly. Find Madeline if you can.

After all these years...it still hurts so bad...If I was home, Danny wouldnt have had to die a horrible death from fox bait, Whinney wouldnt have died in a creekbed from colic and Lisa wouldnt have been attacked by a dog...I still blame myself for their deaths sometimes...it never seems to get any easier to bear

Edited by Ravyk

Ravyk - you loved them while they were here - that is the most important thing.

What a beautiful tribute - you obviously loved them very much - and they would have known that - don't blame yourself - although we all do it - what's the quote - don't be sad because I am gone, be happy because we were together - or something along those lines.

:laugh: to you