Ep Dog Food

PooMother

Hi we put a new bag of EP into the garage and dint think anymore about it till today when I saw the cats had opened it and have been having a field day. If cats eat dog biscuits is it bad for them? Think I read somewhere that if dogs eat cat food its not good for them but not sure about the other way around? Does anyone know if the dog food has stuff in it that the cat food doesnt that could harm them? They have eaten quite a bit of it which surprises me since they get fed twice a day ina yncase with fresh food and their own EP biscuits???

I would say no probs PM - Milo used to eat my friend's dog's biscuits all the time. As you say - it is dogs eating cat biscuits which is the problem because of the protein levels.

I sometimes find Milo eating Boo's biscuits - and did the same with Angs too.

Cheeky cats!

Guest PixieOfWrath

Doubt it would hurt them. :( Scorn frequently bashes up my dogs and steals whatever they're eating, and she INSISTS on having a Luckydog bone biscuit every night before bed along with the other dogs. And she's quite healthy :(

Thanks for the replies. I know my old girl steals the dogs food but the other 6 have eaten around 5kg over the week from a 15kg bag. I didnt even think they would tear at the bag when I put it out there, such a dork. They will be little porkers lol.

I would say no probs PM - Milo used to eat my friend's dog's biscuits all the time. As you say - it is dogs eating cat biscuits which is the problem because of the protein levels.

I sometimes find Milo eating Boo's biscuits - and did the same with Angs too.

Cheeky cats!

I know little shits

Doubt it would hurt them. :( Scorn frequently bashes up my dogs and steals whatever they're eating, and she INSISTS on having a Luckydog bone biscuit every night before bed along with the other dogs. And she's quite healthy :(

Thanks Pix I am reassured now :(