Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Well Amy is home, so fingers crossed it was a success :rofl: !

May do an ultrasound in 3-4 weeks to confirm. Normally don't like doing it but have some over-seas buyers needing confirmation. Was wondering why she's put on weight in the four days she was gone..... they were giving her BREAKFAST!!! :D

Will have to do some excercise this week - she has a show on Sunday... :love:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey JJ, have you heard how Amy is going? Hope all is well, poor baby away from home. Do you go get her soon? Is it an option for you to have the stud instead of sending the bitch away?

...must've been typing at the same time! :rofl:

Oh wow we must have been thinking the same thing at the same time!! Glad she is home and all went well. Can you show dogs when they are pregnant, I mean once they start showing (thier bellys getting big) can you still show them? Gee that sounded confusing!

Oh wow we must have been thinking the same thing at the same time!! Glad she is home and all went well. Can you show dogs when they are pregnant, I mean once they start showing (thier bellys getting big) can you still show them? Gee that sounded confusing!

Yep. No rules against it AFAIK. Wouldn't bother showing one once they start to lose their waste-line or begin to 'waddle' around the ring :rofl:

Well in any case I'm sure you will have lots of little Vizzys running around soon, how long is doggy gestation?

This is the scene at my house tonight, Cooper is certain he is a lap dog and lacy is usually lounging on my OH :rofl: but tonight she decided she needed to be on me too!!

All the while Bronson sooked casue there was no room for him :laugh:and Tully was inbetween me and Sean!

18082009649.jpg

not only was there no room for Bronson but no room for my laptop......

18082009650.jpg

edited to add the pics are not the best quality as they are off my moby.

Edited by tlc

Well Amy is home, so fingers crossed it was a success :rofl: !

May do an ultrasound in 3-4 weeks to confirm. Normally don't like doing it but have some over-seas buyers needing confirmation. Was wondering why she's put on weight in the four days she was gone..... they were giving her BREAKFAST!!! :D

Will have to do some excercise this week - she has a show on Sunday... :love:

Wow how exciting, good luck to Amy. I'll definetly come and be a puppy sitter esp if they look like Tarni...

Hey JJ, if you ring the council, can you let me know about the 1080?

The sign is directly at the end of the main track, it is stuck to the big railing as you go through to the beach.

We go around the bend and follow the track to the little car park near the river.

Were you at Kilarney yesterday? I thought it was you that followed me down the track.

Edited by tlc

Hey JJ, if you ring the council, can you let me know about the 1080?

The sign is directly at the end of the main track, it is stuck to the big railing as you go through to the beach.

We go around the bend and follow the track to the little car park near the river.

Were you at Kilarney yesterday? I thought it was you that followed me down the track.

Will do.

No. 'twas not I at Killarney.

Guest Pandii

I was at the council yesterday and today if you need any info just drop in and ask them, they have been very helpful

I was at the council yesterday and today if you need any info just drop in and ask them, they have been very helpful

Kilarney area has nothing to do with council, it is in the Moyne shire area.

JJ, did you end up finding out anything about the 1080. I rang MS, they havent laid the baits and have put me onto Parks Victoria and Im just waiting for the lady to ring me back may not be today as it is already 5 so she could be gone for the day, I left a message.

The Lady at the MS told me along the coastal shire areas there is a fine line as to who does what as DSE is involved with a lot of that area, so she said it cold be them. I should have taken more notice of the sign but I didnt even think to look at who was laying the baits, the lady at the MS also said it could be a local farmer as well?? I would have thought they would only be allowed to lay on their own land?? Anyway might have some more info tomorow.

Guest Pandii

Sorry to hear you had no luck at the council TLC, they were very helpful when I asked :thumbsup:

and I am not srupid I know what area Kilarney is in, I have all the paperwork and maps where the baiting has been laid.

Sorry to hear you had no luck at the council TLC, they were very helpful when I asked :thumbsup:

and I am not srupid I know what area Kilarney is in, I have all the paperwork and maps where the baiting has been laid.

Im not sure what you mean about the council, I had no need to go there??

I was in no way implying that you were stupid, just pointing out that Kilarney is nothing to do with WCC!!

Who has laid the baits?

Edited by tlc

Guest Pandii

I am sorry you feel you have to be rude TLC.

As I said if you want to find out about the baits go to the council office and ask, they were very helpful to me

I dont need your exclamation marks or rude comments please control yourself, I thought you wanted to know about the baits, I told you how to go about it.

As I said if you want to find out about the baits go to the council office and ask, they were very helpful to me

I dont need your exclamation marks or rude comments please control yourself, I thought you wanted to know about the baits, I told you how to go about it.

Im sorry you feel I was rude, (not sure which comment I made was rude) once again was not my intention, If you go back through some of my posts you will see my use of exclaimation marks is common, probly a bad habit!!

I didn't go to the WCC because the area is not in thier duristiction (sp) so thats why I went to the MS, If you have the info why not post it here for the ones that frequent the area so they can be aware of what to look for.

It s a great pity that you can not see the concern that TLC has for her dogs welfare, and that you choose to interpret that as an attack.

Surely you must share in the anxiety that someone's pet or even a small child could be the victim of such a poison. I find it amazing that the council be it the WCC or Killarney, could even use such a thing.

It would be a far better idea to pool your resources and lobby the necessary party/ies to have such a toxic substance banned, and not turn such a serious subject into a petty personal fight for no good reason.

Edited by quoll

Guest Pandii

The information is readily available, I dont have the time nor the energy to type it all out nor to scan it I have said where to get the information I realise there is a concern for dogs but dogs can be taught not to pick up baits and dogs onlead cannot access the bait, its seems simple to me, train the dog keep it under control and avoid the areas easy.

I am concerned for my dogs, I have trained them I have them under control, I researched the areas and got the information, and I am avoiding the areas cant see why someone else cant do it.

Edit, pooling rescources to have something done about 1080 is a great idea, I am already actively involved in the process and have been for a while

Edited by Pandii

, I dont have the time nor the energy to type it all out nor to scan

Gees Pandii you mean you have all the details and it s all too much like hard work to share, man that s not very considerate.

Still think the stuff should be banned it not only kills the vermin it also kills pets wildlife birds, and potentially people. Think of kids and tourists and the general public and write letters to the authorities to have the stuff removed at once.

Sorry I forgot you are too busy. :thumbsup:

EDIT REPLIED BEFORE YOU EDITED YOUR POST

Edited by quoll

Guest Pandii

Quoll , you have no idea what I have going on here at home at the moment or what ahs gone on for the last 24 hours, sorry I dont have time to type out over 60 pages of information, or to install my scanner to make your life easier, you dont even live in this state and the last time I checked personal attacks are against forum rules.

And I have told TLC serveral times where I got the information from, she is able to collect it for herself or do you need to do that for her too.