Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Sadly yes, I wont be at training next week. Its time to visit my parents in Melbourne as the guilt phone calls are coming thick and fast. I'm trying to convince my sister to take Jane training next week but I'm not all that confident. Damn it...I would have loved to see the experienced dogs.

Loved the photos...makes you want to hope right in the photo and join em!!!!

They sure did have a good time. I might take the good camera next week if im game!! but I usually get something tapping me on the shoulder saying Ummmm a $2000 camera and a lot of wet sandy dogs argggghhhhhh!!!! They just dont mix :thumbsup: but in the imortal words of RJ, therei s always insurance should a mishap arise....!! :D

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Patricia is 55 607362

If you do speak to her and you decide to give Brierley a try, she will tell you that you have to have a one on one, and may recommend that I do it (she wont realize we know each other) but just tell her that you know me and I prefer not to do the one on ones with friends or people I know. If Patricia cant do it there is another trainer that does the one on ones as well. All depends on how you go after you speak with her and if you decide to give it a try or not.

Did you see where I asked you how big are your pics your posting, just curious to compare them to mine. they are showing up the same size on the page??

Just seen you edit, cant you look at the saved pic to see how big they are, usually if you hold the mouse on the pic it will tell you how big they are?

Edited by tlc

Guest Pandii

Cant remember the tripod weight limits, but it did hold the vidoe camer for over 6 hours last night and had no problems

2946 bytes 160 x 120 pixels, is the first one

That doesnt mean any thing to me :thumbsup: do you think the 2946 is kb?? Mmm dunno that seems huge?? Im not real size savy can you email me a compressed pic??

Guest Pandii

you just have to right click and then go properties, I c an do it to yours, it doesnt matter, I just opent he page and then go and have dinner or something :thumbsup:

Its about compressing the picture not resizing it

In picassa it compresses them to 800 pixels, maybe I need to make them smaller, biut I think you lose quality when you make them smaller. Might head on over tot he photo tips and tricks and ask them cause it would be a pain inthe arse if they take a long time to upload especially since I participate in the challenges.

TLC - Great pics - looked like you had a great time!

Just Me and Pandii at Killarney but had a great walk. Weather was perfect and the dogs had a ball!

I am probably bias, but isnt that the sweetest face you ever saw? Nice pics of Tarni, Pandi!!!

Guest Pandii

Tarnie is beautiful and it was a lovely day, we will do it again

Will burn all the photos of last night and today on to a CD and drop them around, what day would suit your lovely wife

Just Me and Pandii at Killarney but had a great walk. Weather was perfect and the dogs had a ball!

I am probably bias, but isnt that the sweetest face you ever saw? Nice pics of Tarni, Pandi!!!

Thanks JJ, How did Tarni cope with a run with the big kids. I remember back to when mine were pups and Lacy my second eldest she just wouldn't quit wouldn't let me carry her when I thought she had had enough, she just wanted to go go go. Then when Tully came along she would walk and run a bit them I had to carry her for a ways so I started taking a little doggy carry bag so that when she got tired up she would run to me, Id just pop the bag down and in she would pop then after about 10 minutes when she had recovered she would get out and off she would go again!! Of course now they are the opposite theres no stopping Tully but Lacy on the other hand would prefer slow pace :D

The bolded bit of your post, thats what i said about everyone of mine as a puppy!! :thumbsup: but yes she is very cute!!

Will burn all the photos of last night and today on to a CD and drop them around, what day would suit your lovely wife

What did you guys get up to last night??

Chan will be home all day tuesday, as I am taking the car to Warrigal. Pop around with the disc and stay for a cuppa!

Thanks JJ, How did Tarni cope with a run with the big kids. I remember back to when mine were pups and Lacy my second eldest she just wouldn't quit wouldn't let me carry her when I thought she had had enough, she just wanted to go go go. Then when Tully came along she would walk and run a bit them I had to carry her for a ways so I started taking a little doggy carry bag so that when she got tired up she would run to me, Id just pop the bag down and in she would pop then after about 10 minutes when she had recovered she would get out and off she would go again!! Of course now they are the opposite theres no stopping Tully but Lacy on the other hand would prefer slow pace :p

The bolded bit of your post, thats what i said about everyone of mine as a puppy!! :laugh: but yes she is very cute!!

TLC, Tarni was pretty good on her first adventure out. A shocker for getting under ones feet but had a blast running on the sand and in the water. She couldn't keep up with my others who took off up into the scrub hunting rabbits but Sebbie kept her company down on the beach.

She did really well. We walked a fair way and she kept up until just near the cars on our return she was obviously getting really tired so I carried her a while. Not good to over-excert a baby.