Can't Believe It's Four Mnths

Whisper

Darling Gemma it has been nearly four months since you were so cruelly taken from me. not a day goes by that i don't look at your collar then wish i can look intoyou eyes. it hurts so much to know that the pain will never cease and that i will never again look into your doleful eyes. Babe you gave me 11 beautiful years from birth and i thank you for all the wonderful memories i have of you. you may not be here physically but spiritually you are in mine and the families heart. You are missed by all and life will never be the same without you. thankyou for teaching Gizmo your personality and little tricks he delights us but there will always be a special place in my heart for you my dear. till we meet again i love you and i think of you always.

Gemma you coat was the colour of snow,

noone wanted what was different

one look in your eyes and i new

you were unique and special

to take you home and to love you

was more than i hoped

for not only did i gain a pet

but i gained a life long companion

your life was ended so harshly

i only wish i was there to ease the pain

at least now you are happy

we will meet again.

written in memoriam of Gemma 1 week off of 11 years when she prematurely choked to death whilst i was at work. i will never forgive myself for giving you the burger patty but i will thank you or all the times we shared and all the memories. thank you girl love lisa.

post-19-1099147070.jpg