Agility. Can You Diy?

Ok so I've been watching the agility at Crufts :clap: I've a little dog which I think might be able to handle it but there's nowhere around here to go to. Are there any DIY books or 'net sites with the basic instructions to start with? I've done obedience some years ago but would have no idea where to start with agility - any help appreciated. I know the dog would be fast enough, not sure how I'd go though :rolleyes:

Ok so I've been watching the agility at Crufts :clap: I've a little dog which I think might be able to handle it but there's nowhere around here to go to. Are there any DIY books or 'net sites with the basic instructions to start with? I've done obedience some years ago but would have no idea where to start with agility - any help appreciated. I know the dog would be fast enough, not sure how I'd go though :rolleyes:

More books and DVDs than you can poke a stick at:

http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm

You start with 'foundation' work - then progress.

Edited by Luke W

Thanks Luke. Does everything have to be in USA? LOL. Any Aussie sites? I tried googling some of the titles for books but nothing comes up in Aussie - probably me - hopeless at knowing just what wording to put in a search :cool: