Growing Pup

webby

Hey my pup is almost 6mnths, i've just put him onto an adult giant food rather then the puppy food because i was a bit worried that he was growing to fast. He's pretty lean but has been putting on 10kg a month. Everyone always talks about making sure they don't grow to fast but is this ok or is he going a bit nuts. He hit 38kg at five months???

thanks

try the Eagle Pack giant puppy its magic for giant puppies

since your puppy is a cross you wont really know how big is too big or too fast unfortunately! Keep him trim, limit his bouncing/jumping, keep his muscle tone and he should be fine :rolleyes:

I have a mastiff and have him on Advance Giant Puppy food, he is about 43kg and 6mths old.

Awesome sounds like its not to abnormal then. he'll be six months soon so i'll weigh him and see how he goes.

Have you got photos of yours? How big was his dad?

I have a mastiff and have him on Advance Giant Puppy food, he is about 43kg and 6mths old.

Awesome sounds like its not to abnormal then. he'll be six months soon so i'll weigh him and see how he goes.

There are photo's under breed sub section Mastiff in General discussion his name is Bruno they are when he was about 3-5mths old. Bruno's dad was about 130kg

There are photo's under breed sub section Mastiff in General discussion his name is Bruno they are when he was about 3-5mths old. Bruno's dad was about 130kg

Thats an awesome dad. would have been an effort to walk that. I had a look for the photo but couldnt' find it. what page was it on??

Never mind i found them, I started from pg12 and worked backwards. Not real smart when it was on the first page :confused:

He looks great, Will be a huge dog by the looks of it.