Sydney Easter Show

Just wanted to say what a great comp (well comps) it was and how welcome we were made to feel. It was great racing in every division. I don't think our dogs had anything else to give.

I think we will be back next year.

:( Completely agree!!!

I had one of two dogs entered... so one is calm, the other i think could smell flyball :rofl:

I don't think i had anything else to give... i was exhausted!

Loved the Handicap Champion Trophy.... what a way to finish off the racing. It was great!

Yep was a great weekend of racing, my dogs were absolutely exhausted by the end of it though. It was Delta's first ever comp and she ran so well for me both days, I am very proud of her. I was also very happy with Charlie, I have been having issues with him running at agility/flyball lately but he gave it his all both days.

I would have come over LilBailey except I wasn't sure which one was you LOL. I saw all of your dogs (Charlie was in Div 2 against you guys) but as they all had a different handler I had no idea who you were.

I tried to get photos of your team running but every time I grabbed the camera and stood ringside I ended up having to steward :rolleyes: Here is the link to the photos I took though, there are some of Twiggy in there for you Linda.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14652975@N06/...57616637956735/

I was running the Chocolate Feral, Except when she got carded and we had to do a mass handler swap. (My bad I shouldn't have re-run her with a ball in her mouth she thought she should bring both back)

My Bailey boy will run for anyone but best for his Aunty Loo. I was so proud of all the dogs they all put in 100% and we got PB's from about 4 dogs.

Thought that was you LOL. Both times she crossed was against our team haha (Im with X-Factor), very fast dog you have there, Im hoping I can get a similar speed out of Delta once she works out how to turn and catch properly on these boxes (she is currently about 4.3secs), they are very different to the Norwest ones and both my dogs have dropped their turns unfortunately.

I to had a wonderful comp in Sydney, I thought everything was fantastic ( except for trying to get out at the end of the night with all of our dogs, LOL) I was so pleased with all of our dogs racing, and couldnt believe the times Sadie was running for her Uncle Josh after 3 days of racing. Was also so very proud of Nikeeshas little papillion Ricky as he is fairly new to the game and ran so unbeliveable for the two days with some very tight crosses from Jess. Well Done everybody on a fantastic comp!!!

Some nice shots there. I wish that Bailey would come up onto the box rather than catching it from underneth. Flea most have gone 4.1sec :) as that is the time on the board and Bailey was after Flea. Bet they wont run as fast this weekend at Hastings but that will be back to dirt not nice soft grass. I almost went in the ring with bear feet at one point. Opps

ETA: Hubby runs White feral, I run Chocolate feral, SIL (both of them this time) run Bailey. Polly can't be bothered with flyball most of the time and Dudley never got it. I think he is part of the Weiners Rainbow Bridge team. We had the very cute staffy pup. SIL had the just a cute BC pup.

Edited by LilBailey

Yes, pretty lucky with the grounds in NSW. I too got a pb from my girl the comp just before the Sydney Royal.

Went to the Canberra Royal in Feb and one of my dogs ripped 3 pads in the first race of the day :) He tried so hard to hide it. The grounds were like cement. I think our club ended up with 4-5 dogs with ripped pads and there were plenty from other clubs too.

A good reason to promote indoor racing :) Though i've heard the dogs 'burn' their feet instead...

Yeah, i suspect mine is the motivator!

I have issues with actual pads.... not those pads near the dew claws (if that makes sense). Not a sliding thing. I suspect he is just heavy in his running style and turns on his pads instead of slowing and turning (again, if that makes sense) :)