Night Time Pooping

I have a 6mth old that has decided that it is necessary to poop in the crate overnight.

Can anyone tell me in theory what would be the optimum time to feed her once a day so that the need to poop would be minimised??

I currently feed her a few chicken necks in the morning but I am thinking that it might be better to feed her those after she has had her dinner of an evening.

Currently she is being fed at approx. 4.30pm and she goes to bed at about 9.30pm.

although i dont use a create, ive heard they will only go to the toilet in their create if it's big enoguh.

mabey make it smaller?

dosent really matter what time you feed, well not with my dog anyway, but usally a run around the yard or some exersise will make them want to go to the toilet, so mabey try that aswell.

i feed raw in the morning aswell and have no problems,

I also feed raw and the crate is just the right size.

Does anyone know how long it takes for food to pass through a dog from 'go to whoa'??

Approx 9 hours so feeding at 4.30pm is making it impossible for the dog to hold on till morning. Try feeding morning and evening about an hour or two before you go to bed. So if bed time is 9.30pm feed at 7.30 - 8.30pm as they need to eliminate shortly after they eat as well and this will allow time for that.