Yearly Injections

Brilliant! Thanks wuffles :rofl:

Yellowgirl you should get the breeder you got the Cresteds off to vaccinate them, they get breeders rates, much cheaper

J

Good idea ... but I wouldn't ask her to do that :rofl: They are my dogs now and it's up to me to make sure they are taken care of :rofl: . Anyway, the amount I might save would probably cost me that in petrol to drive up there :rolleyes: .

Although, I do get her to trim their nails when we go up there for a visit heehee :)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant! Thanks wuffles :)

Yellowgirl you should get the breeder you got the Cresteds off to vaccinate them, they get breeders rates, much cheaper

J

Good idea ... but I wouldn't ask her to do that :wave: They are my dogs now and it's up to me to make sure they are taken care of :rofl: . Anyway, the amount I might save would probably cost me that in petrol to drive up there :o .

Although, I do get her to trim their nails when we go up there for a visit heehee :o

Yellowgirl

Even I am not that forward to ask for the breeder to pay! lol I meant she may be able to include your vaccs with hers in a group discount!! I use an electric nail dremmel ( nail tech tool) to do all my dogs nails, its a great idea and they dont mind it as like the nail clippers. Allows a shorter nail and more easy access ( I feJ :rofl:

Brilliant! Thanks wuffles :rofl:

J

Good idea ... but I wouldn't ask her to do that :love: They are my dogs now and it's up to me to make sure they are taken care of :) . Anyway, the amount I might save would probably cost me that in petrol to drive up there :o .

Although, I do get her to trim their nails when we go up there for a visit heehee :)

Yellowgirl

Even I am not that forward to ask for the breeder to pay! lol I meant she may be able to include your vaccs with hers in a group discount!! I use an electric nail dremmel ( nail tech tool) to do all my dogs nails, its a great idea and they dont mind it as like the nail clippers. Allows a shorter nail and more easy access ( I feJ :)

Haha! Yes, I know that's what you meant :wave: . I meant that the money I might save on a discount would just go on petrol as it takes about an hour to get up there. I'm more concerned about over-vaccinating than the cost (I rarely turn down a discount though :rofl: ).

I've heard good things about the dremmel... wish I had one when I had my black mini poodle :o

Oh, I like your new avitar too ... lovely looking dog :)