Flaking Skin

Hi,

My Golden Retriever went swimming in a river/lake where she has never been to before about a month ago and came down only a few days later with severe flaking skin. She has rarely had any flakes before, so I am putting it down to the water quality where she went swimming as she does go swimming on a regular basis and never reacted like this before but i havent taken her since she has had the flaking skin as i have tried to not get her skin wet to see if there is a change, but it really hasnt changed all that much.

She is fed on Advance Sensitive skin and Stomach as she has a sensitive stomach and has been fed this since February this year. She also gets Fish oil capsules everyday.

I am taking her to the groomers for a hydrobath as she is really smelly and living inside the house, it is getting a bit smelly. I'm after shampoo suggestions thats formulated for flaking skin which i can get and tell them to use it on her. It isnt as severe as when she first got it, but it is still all over her belly, inside of back legs, on elbows and also all through her coat.

She has always had an excellent coat and very healthy skin and still does, just the flaking skin.

What would you guys recommend??

Also up for any supplement suggestions along with Fish oil capsules. She cant tolerate raw meat or bones so a change of diet isnt in order.

Edited by LucyCharzie