Agility And Flyball In North Tasmania

Hello

I would like to know if there are any clubs that hold training in agility and/or flyball in the north of Tasmania.

I am on the NW and I cant find any here but would be willing to travel if clubs are operating in the north.

I have a Smithfield and a friend has a Goldie and we are keen to get our dogs involved in some dog sports.

We walk regulary on beaches between Burnie and Penguin. If there is anybody out there who would like to join us you are very welcome.

Cheers Netti

Hi Netti

The only club currently listed in tasmania is Tassie Flying Paws and the contact details from the AFA site are Dot Baverstock

Phone: 03 6288 1309

Email: [email protected]

I think they are in Hobart but Dot should be able to tell you if there are any others interested up your way.

Also email the Tasmanian rep for the AFA, Maureen Williamson on [email protected]

AFA website is www.flyball.org.au

Good luck

Jo

Hi Netti

The only club currently listed in tasmania is Tassie Flying Paws and the contact details from the AFA site are Dot Baverstock

Phone: 03 6288 1309

Email: [email protected]

I think they are in Hobart but Dot should be able to tell you if there are any others interested up your way.

Also email the Tasmanian rep for the AFA, Maureen Williamson on [email protected]

AFA website is www.flyball.org.au

Good luck

Jo

Thanks Jo

I will follow them up

Netti

Netti - you could try giving biker girl a PM - I think she lives up that end of the island.

Not sure if NW dog training club still does any agility - but you could ask. They train at Ulverstone show ground.

Sorry I can't be more help - haven't trialled up that way for a while.