Tiny Dog Anti-bark Collar

Hi All

I ended up buying a Petsafe Nano Bark Collar - but it doesn't seem to have ANY effect. I put it on him this morning and then left for work....

He is a bit fo a fluffy boy so I shaved his front so that the sensor is closer to his skin, and have it on quite firmly, I only hope that it does the trick. He was barking a dog in the street as we were leaving and it did not seem to have any effect.

With regard to habitation, we have two dogs, and two cats so it is not preferrred to have him in the house during the day as he needs to be locked in a (our) room away from the cats, and I have heard him bark from the window anyways when he is in our room!

http://www.dogmaster.com.au/cat/index.cgi/...oduct_id=692083

thx

With regard to habitation, we have two dogs, and two cats so it is not preferrred to have him in the house during the day as he needs to be locked in a (our) room away from the cats, and I have heard him bark from the window anyways when he is in our room!

But from your neighbour's perspective, surely there is less noise pollution when he is barking from inside your home than from outside?

I'll let someone with more experience with this sort of collar discuss trouble-shooting, but are you certain that it is working? Have you tested it on your arm?

We got a citronella coller for Missy (she was TERRIBLE!! Always barking non stop for HOURS)

Less then 1 day with the collar on and her barking has reduce by 90%. We can put her in the bathroom by herself and she wont bark non stop (a little bit of a whinge at first but thats ok)

The collar doesnt go off every time she barks (she is very fluffy and i think it gets in the way) but it has been very effective.

Missy is very tiny and we got a small collar for about $120 off ebay.

I think it was a gret investment. No adverse effects and she has had it for nearly 2 weeks now