Erny Offline

Hi Guys,

Just had a call from Erny to say her computer has crashed and she will sadly be offline for about 4 days.

So she is not ignoring PMs, emails, posts etc.. she is unable to access anything.

Anyone who needs to contact her can give her a call :)

Cheers

Oonga

Oonga !!! Thanks for posting this for me. In the interim, I've gone to my old computer and where certain facilities (such as email etc) seemed to have been long lost, I must have pushed the right buttons and I've managed to find Outlook and a few other things that had otherwise seemed to have disappeared.

So it seems that things are working as far as me being contactable is concerned. But as I don't quite trust this old computer that I'm working on now (which is why I invested in a new one), if anyone does send a message to which I don't respond, it would be worthwhile trying me by telephone just in case this computer lets me down as well.

Sorry to have put you to any trouble, Oonga but very much appreciate you helping me out :) :)

I'm so sorry Oonga :laugh:.

I'll get around to the other threads as well.

Really, really sorry :crossfingers:.

I've had a hellish afternoon of things going wrong. Computer. Pet Insurance. ...... things come in threes, they say. I hope the third one is something not disasterous. In that, I guess, I've been lucky.

Hope the 3rd is nothing serious too!!! :D

Thanks Oonga. Number 3 happened, but I've only just realised. This morning I did the usual routine .... shower, put in contact lenses etc. etc. But I was interrupted whilst putting in the contact lenses (telephone) and then forgot that I'd only put in one. On my way to a consult I thought things were a bit 'different' but I could see ok and so it slipped from my mind.

Just heading off to bed and realised that one of the lenses was still in the cleaning case - unfortunately, it has been out of liquid all day so it has all dried up so it looks as though a new contact lense is going to be the order of the day tomorrow. Proving to be a somewhat expensive day today :rofl:.

Still - it all could be worse and I'm really glad that it isn't. :confused: If these '3 things' tide me over for a while as far as the 'bad luck' stakes go, then I'm very lucky :rofl: .

ETA: I was apologising earlier for putting you to the trouble of posting on my behalf when it turned out to be unnecessary :rofl:.

Edited by Erny

ahhh good to hear the 3 are now over and done with!!

Not a cheap lot of bad luck but as you say could have been far worse!

It was no problem to put up the posts on your behalf, I just copy and pasted :D :confused: