Dr Bob Cavey

samie

• 1 month later...
Hi, He's working at Racecourse Road Vet Clinic in Pakenham :laugh:

Thanks for the info, I was going to wait a while and see where he popped up :thumbsup: glad he chose not to go too far rural. :shrug:

Hope Racecourse Rd Vet are ready for the onslaught. :laugh:

Hi all Dr Bob Cavey now has opened his own Veterinary Practice in Narre Warren South Ultimate Vet Clinic and it opened 8/8/2011 hope that helps everyone

Edited by sandrob

Bob was working in job share with Ray at Monash but did tell me he wanted to open his own clinic again.

Will be handy having Bob just around the corner again :thumbsup: I missed not being across the road from his practice in Rowville

Edited by TrinaJ

Just found out bob has left stud park vets, does any one know were he is working now?????

He has just opened up his own vet clinic in Narre Wrren South Ultimate Vet Clinic

Sandrob, did you used to work at Stud Park with Bob many years ago, your face is very familiar

Just found out bob has left stud park vets, does any one know were he is working now?????

He has just opened up his own vet clinic in Narre Wrren South Ultimate Vet Clinic

Sandrob, did you used to work at Stud Park with Bob many years ago, your face is very familiar

Hi yes and we are now married and have a 3 yr old boy Dylan as well.

I thought that was you in the pic :wave: I used to live across the road from the stud park clinic (at that time I had 2 rotties, Magnum and Cougar) Bob told me he had a little boy last time I went into Monash with Jett, congratulations :) Glad he's closer to home now. Paul saw him the other day at the traffic lights, Bob wax driving one of his friends cars.

Will be nice to see you again!

Trina