Teeth Care Tip

I waited until I knew it would work obviously. A friend of mine a few months ago gave me a tip on a product that you add to the drinking water that is fantastic on clearing mild tarter from teeth.

Now I must say- this is with teeth you know there are no other problems- teeth all healthy, just a little plague or tarter on the teeth. Anyway- she swore by this and of course- it cost money. So I gave the link to a friend that looked it up with hemopathic people, and yes- it works! Even good for people..

Just in 4 days I can see a differenence and thought I thought share it.

Anethesia in sighthounds is serious stuff- we have to find a vet that knows sighthounds, and only certain anethesia can be used, and even then- its a risk. To be blunt- we avoid anethesia like a life threatening situation- ie if we did not do it, the dog would die.

So- avoiding this at all cost, this is how it started- Zubin is 4- and on his back teeth, you can see a little bit of plague. Nothing serious, teeth checked but we certainly want to avoid anethesia to clean the teeth. In talking with the same friend she said small dogs are at a risk for anethesia as well..

So this is what we did.

We gave Zubin one strawberry twice a day. There is something in strawberries known for animals ( black bears for example) and people as well that distroys the plague acid.) Then we took the leaves off the strawberries, boiled them, let them sit, sift out the leaves, and added this to the water. ( same thing as the expensive product..)

MY GOD - IT WORKED! In 4 days what little he had is gone!

Now- key points- number one- know the teeth are healthy to start with ( we did)

Second- look at the gums to make sure no inflamation, redness etc.

Finally- make sure the dog has eaten and had water- then wont drink for about an hour after giving a strawberry.

Oh and on 3rd day take either a dog toothbrush or an infant one and what is there- will fall off..

Now remember- again- this is not for a dog with advanced plague, tarter. So if your dog has a problem with that, a vet is best- I am talking about head off beginning stages to stop it- or should I say- HEAD IT OFF AT THE PASS...

Thank you very much for this , The Xolo as with Sighthounds does not accept anethesia very well,

Good stuff

J

I waited until I knew it would work obviously. A friend of mine a few months ago gave me a tip on a product that you add to the drinking water that is fantastic on clearing mild tarter from teeth.

Now I must say- this is with teeth you know there are no other problems- teeth all healthy, just a little plague or tarter on the teeth. Anyway- she swore by this and of course- it cost money. So I gave the link to a friend that looked it up with hemopathic people, and yes- it works! Even good for people..

Just in 4 days I can see a differenence and thought I thought share it.

Anethesia in sighthounds is serious stuff- we have to find a vet that knows sighthounds, and only certain anethesia can be used, and even then- its a risk. To be blunt- we avoid anethesia like a life threatening situation- ie if we did not do it, the dog would die.

So- avoiding this at all cost, this is how it started- Zubin is 4- and on his back teeth, you can see a little bit of plague. Nothing serious, teeth checked but we certainly want to avoid anethesia to clean the teeth. In talking with the same friend she said small dogs are at a risk for anethesia as well..

So this is what we did.

We gave Zubin one strawberry twice a day. There is something in strawberries known for animals ( black bears for example) and people as well that distroys the plague acid.) Then we took the leaves off the strawberries, boiled them, let them sit, sift out the leaves, and added this to the water. ( same thing as the expensive product..)

MY GOD - IT WORKED! In 4 days what little he had is gone!

Now- key points- number one- know the teeth are healthy to start with ( we did)

Second- look at the gums to make sure no inflamation, redness etc.

Finally- make sure the dog has eaten and had water- then wont drink for about an hour after giving a strawberry.

Oh and on 3rd day take either a dog toothbrush or an infant one and what is there- will fall off..

Now remember- again- this is not for a dog with advanced plague, tarter. So if your dog has a problem with that, a vet is best- I am talking about head off beginning stages to stop it- or should I say- HEAD IT OFF AT THE PASS...