Vet Recommedation In/around Coburg

What about Fawkner Vet? We go there and it's the next suburb across (it's very close to Coburg).

Fawkner Vet

Sydney road

Fawkner

I cant remember the number on sydney road, but it is opposite a memorial gardens.

The vet i recommend there is Dr. Tony Meese. He's great and they dont charge clients a fortune like some vets do. I also use Lort Smith in North Melbourne for things that are much more complex as Fawkner didnt have the facilities to do the tests she required.

BTW I am in Mill Park.

Dr Chaing on Sydney Rd near Moreland Rd

Phone: 93835199

Excellent Vet and very reasonable.

After he was recommended to me, as I don't live in the area, I found that several friends who lived around Coburg also used him and were very happy.

I can highly recommend Murray Sykes at Strathmore (near Essendon)

333 Napier St

Strathmore Vic 3041

9379-3438

If you go straight down Bell St, it's not far from where it crosses the Tulla Freeway.

He is a terrific vet, loves all our animals and is a kind gentle man. We had a Persian cat with blindness caused by high blood pressure and she ended up with Cocciditosis (can't remember exact name) of the nose and he was marvelous in his treatment of her. He came to our house when it was her time (age 15) and made it bearable. We have now had 5 pets see him and he's been wonderful every time. ;)

The Heritage Veterinary Clinic are in Sydney Rd Coburg. I've found them good. The card I have here for the clinic says Dr Rob Krelle and Associates, they charge very reasonable rates.

Edited by WhiteEagle