Royal Melbourne Show

Just a heads up to check your tickets carefully as I was only sent one entry pass for obedience and jumping on two different days. I have spoken with Estelle Nix (Event Co-ordinator) and she is sending me a second ticket but there may be others in the same boat if it is a systemic problem.

Go easy on Estelle - she sounds very much under the pump but was most helpful and apologetic :)

When did they go out? I haven't received anything yet other than the original email confirmation, but maybe will get it in the next few days.

I'm only competing on the one day in agility/jumping anyway, doing an agility demo on another two days but they are organised separately anyway.

When did they go out? I haven't received anything yet other than the original email confirmation, but maybe will get it in the next few days.

I'm only competing on the one day in agility/jumping anyway, doing an agility demo on another two days but they are organised separately anyway.

I only got mine today, Jess, so I wouldn't worry.

Got my stuff Friday.

Not real clear for those who haven't been before. I was quite happy to go to the usual car park at the race course and walk up the hill with a soft crate, back pack and my dog. Now it sounds like I have no choice but to go to Gate 7 to get a pass in to be able to do that. :dunce:

Having never been around that side before, and not having a co-pilot (Darcy, while quite smart, can't read roap maps!) I'd prefer to just stick with my original plan. At least then I know where I'm going, and won't be leaving my gear unattended.

Can anyone tell me if I can avoid going via Gate 7 - or is that totally non-negotiable???