Steve Courtenay- K9force May Be Coming To Melbourne

Hi,

I have an issue I'm addressing with Steve from K9Force who is Sydney based. In order to help with the costs associated with flying him down for a one on one consult, he has suggested that it would be cheaper to share costs if he had other dogs to work with.

If anyone is interested, please PM me and I'll let you know rough dates/costs

He will basically consult on any behavioural/training issue.

K9force.net

thanks! :D

Thanks for everyone's interest in Steve's visit, there has been a great response! At this stage there are two slots left so please if you are considering this, contact me ASAP to avoid missing out.

thanks

Hi Stella, I have PM'd you a couple of times. I am not sure if you are getting them, but I am very keen to arrange a consultation if there is still one available.

Thanks

Thanks for everyone's interest in Steve's visit, there has been a great response! At this stage there are two slots left so please if you are considering this, contact me ASAP to avoid missing out.

thanks

Hi Stella, I have PM'd you a couple of times. I am not sure if you are getting them, but I am very keen to arrange a consultation if there is still one available.

Thanks

Hi There,

Yes, I've been getting them and I've saved a spot for you! Will contact you shortly once I have the specific details around his visit. At this stage I'm waiting on confirmation to secure a visit for the weekend of 10 October.

thanks