Bendigo Obedience Club

perrin

Just looking for some recommendations (or for anywhere else that is fairly close by).

I am hoping to start obedience with Georgie soon. Now that the weather is nicer and family life has eased a bit Georgie and I really need some training. :laugh:

Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

Thanks.

Just looking for some recommendations (or for anywhere else that is fairly close by).

I am hoping to start obedience with Georgie soon. Now that the weather is nicer and family life has eased a bit Georgie and I really need some training. :rolleyes:

Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

Thanks.

As a Bendigo local myself, I would recommend Wag 'N' Tails Companion Dog Club. This is a relatively new club (they started in February) which is community based, has low one-payment-only membership fees, and is a really fun place to be. I've found the instructors to be friendly :laugh: and they definitely know what they're talking about.

The club uses positive reinforcement methods, which have worked wonders with my own dog :thumbsup: . They have agility equipment for games and practice... a real community vibe... a quarterly newsletter filled with photos of members and their dogs, as well as informative articles about all things DOG... In short, it's great value and lots of fun for you and your dog! Plus the first class is free so you've got nothing to lose whatever you decide. :cheer:

They have a website - http://wagntailscdc.piczo.com - and all the details you'll need are there. They meet each Sunday at Long Gully Community Centre in Havilah Rd, Long Gully. Currently classes start at 1pm.

Thanks for the suggestion.

We are going to come down on Sunday for a look and to see if we like it.

Just look for the short woman with the uncontrollable dalmatian ;) because i can say with great confidence that Georgie is going to be so excited at all the dogs and people that she will forget that she does sometimes have manners and can listen to commands. :cry:

Yeah dont goto Bendigo obedience club its crap, as a member who is commonly fighting with the instructors there, it has a bad vibe im telling you, i might come along to wags too to have a look, have been meaning to for 3 weeks now.

Ive got an aussie pup, what age can he come down, other wise ill bring my amstaff.

• 2 years later...