How To Get Weight On A Genetically Thin Dog

Norskgra

I have changed what I am feeding her and she is given the fattiest chicken necks, etc that are in the pack, bag. I will be getting her more higher fat meat when I go shopping on the weekend.

Shouldn't you be careful about excessive fat content? I mean, I know some would most likely be good and beneficial seeing as she is light on, but couldn't overloading her diet with it cause some stress to the pancreas (or whatever else it is that has to do the work to process the fat)?

I have changed what I am feeding her and she is given the fattiest chicken necks, etc that are in the pack, bag. I will be getting her more higher fat meat when I go shopping on the weekend.

Shouldn't you be careful about excessive fat content? I mean, I know some would most likely be good and beneficial seeing as she is light on, but couldn't overloading her diet with it cause some stress to the pancreas (or whatever else it is that has to do the work to process the fat)?

Normally, I feed lean meat. For Miss Skinny, I meant that I am giving her meat with a bit more fat on it. Normally we would take all of the fat off the chicken necks etc, but we are leaving some on for her.