Free Avantix 4ml Dose For Over 25kg Dog

agent99

Hiya!

I was just cleaning out my cupboards and came across an unopened Avantix 4ml dose for a pooch over 25kg. I used this on my Golden Retriever in 08/09. Having now moved to Victoria I no longer require this and would like to pass it along to someone who would like it since Tick Season is upon most of us. No catches or anything, just PM me your postal address and I will post it off for you, I just hate wastage and would rather have someone use it than to throw it out.

If I am in the wrong place just let me know and I will repost!

Cheers! :)

Hiya!

I was just cleaning out my cupboards and came across an unopened Avantix 4ml dose for a pooch over 25kg. I used this on my Golden Retriever in 08/09. Having now moved to Victoria I no longer require this and would like to pass it along to someone who would like it since Tick Season is upon most of us. No catches or anything, just PM me your postal address and I will post it off for you, I just hate wastage and would rather have someone use it than to throw it out.

Cheers! :)

if still available I would love it

Hiya!

Cheers! :rainbowbridge:

What about flea protection for your dogs, doesn't Avantix cover fleas too?