Puppy School

BooBooBear

Hi everyone

My little bundle of love arrives with me in 2 weeks and I have been investigating various puppy schools. I just wondered if anyone had experience or had any reports on Urban Dog Training at Carina?

Thanks so much.

:cry:

We share Urban's training grounds with them. Although I haven't done their puppy classes I have watched them and know the trainers (I instruct them in agility classes). They know dogs/behaviour quite well and use a good deal of common sense to go with their theory.

THey also have a free puppy play session on a Sunday a/noon. Personally I'm not a big fan because I don't want my dogs playing with other dogs or thinking they are allowed to play with other dogs, but the sessions are a great way to teach you dog to play if that is what you want to do. They are quite well run and supervised with a time out every 5 minutes or so.

The only criticism I would have is that they are a little on the pricey side, but then again, they are a business and you will get a consistency with them that you may not get at all clubs. (In terms of the level of instruction.)

You could do a lot worse.