Agility Training

Hi Everyone

Since a few of you have asked and are looking for places to hire & train in agility I thought I would let you all know of a place in Cranbourne South close to KCC park that has agiltiy ground to hire and also off private lessons @ $20.00 per hour.

Here is the website with all the contact info

http://awesomepawsgrooming.com/AwesomePaws/Agility.html

Cheers :thumbsup:

Hi Everyone

Since a few of you have asked and are looking for places to hire & train in agility I thought I would let you all know of a place in Cranbourne South close to KCC park that has agiltiy ground to hire and also off private lessons @ $20.00 per hour.

Here is the website with all the contact info

http://awesomepawsgrooming.com/AwesomePaws/Agility.html

Cheers :confused:

Excellent Tip :laugh:

does ANYONE know of a club or person who trains for agility up Bathurst NSW way ?

I know of a lady's who's VERY keen to get started but hasnt had any luck with clubs or private training :)

THANKS

does ANYONE know of a club or person who trains for agility up Bathurst NSW way ?

I know of a lady's who's VERY keen to get started but hasnt had any luck with clubs or private training :(

THANKS [/color]

Hi Amerykaus, there is a small club at Bathurst now which trains at the St Pats club grounds on friday evenings run by John and Alison Abbot. Pretty sure they have taken a break for summer holidays now tho. I have been a few times but not for awhile as I can't make the fridays very often because I am in Sydney trialling lots. Because there is only the one trial a year at Bathurst and the next closest is in Springwood, most of the people training are just there for a bit of fun and catered mostly to beginners, but there are a few triallers among us :) If your friend likes long drives the club at Springwood is good and caters more for people serious about trialling their dogs, that is held on Monday evenings.

Thanks Casima :mad

I passed on this info to the lovely lady in Bathurst :happydance2:

I know of a lady's who's VERY keen to get started but hasnt had any luck with clubs or private training :)

THANKS [/color]

Hi Amerykaus, there is a small club at Bathurst now which trains at the St Pats club grounds on friday evenings run by John and Alison Abbot. Pretty sure they have taken a break for summer holidays now tho. I have been a few times but not for awhile as I can't make the fridays very often because I am in Sydney trialling lots. Because there is only the one trial a year at Bathurst and the next closest is in Springwood, most of the people training are just there for a bit of fun and catered mostly to beginners, but there are a few triallers among us :( If your friend likes long drives the club at Springwood is good and caters more for people serious about trialling their dogs, that is held on Monday evenings.

Edited by Amerykus