Lameness/limp Left Leg With Worn Pads - 7month Old Lab

Misha09

Misha09 wrote - Thanks for the info, wonder why the vet didn't advise me of any of this?? Advised that beach woulde be good for her! I've kept her indoors all day today because of the heat and it does seem a little better, limp not as obvious which is good. Can you recommend any good muscle manipulators in Melbourne?

There are many, where in Melbourne are you located? There are some threads in here that will give you recommended people. Sorry I am not that good with posting the links to them. Maybe somebody else can if you can't find them.

Vets are all different, they all have their own opinions on how to deal with things, like Doctors, good all round Vets are hard to find. When you find one you will stick with them. Rest is best with crazy puppies. I would recommend you see a muscle manipulator, I would not be surprised at all if your puppy was out in a few places.

Yes I suppose that is true, can't expect them to all be fantastic. We're in Blackburn South but I'm in Mornington on holidays at the moment. If you're not sure of any in our area I will post a new thread and ask around. Thanks for all your advice!