Puppy Pre-schools Somerton Pk Sa

Tapua

I am sending a Lab puppy to people who live in Somerton Park SA at the end of February/early March. Does anyone have any puppy-preschools they can recommend in the area. Also are there any good obedience classes in the area? I am in NSW so do not know where to look. She has grown up with Labs and he hasnt had a dog since he was a kid they have a 4 year old and a 9 year old. They are keen to learn and do the right thing. Any information would be appreciated. :welcome:

Edited by Tapua

I am sending a Lab puppy to people who live in Somerton Park SA at the end of February/early March. Does anyone have any puppy-preschools they can recommend in the area. Also are there any good obedience classes in the area? I am in NSW so do not know where to look. She has grown up with Labs and he hasnt had a dog since he was a kid they have a 4 year old and a 9 year old. They are keen to learn and do the right thing. Any information would be appreciated. :welcome:

Try here http://www.holdfastdogs.org.au/aboutus.htm They would only be about 5 mins away from Somerton Park and run pet dog classes for puppies and adults.

I am sending a Lab puppy to people who live in Somerton Park SA at the end of February/early March. Does anyone have any puppy-preschools they can recommend in the area. Also are there any good obedience classes in the area? I am in NSW so do not know where to look. She has grown up with Labs and he hasnt had a dog since he was a kid they have a 4 year old and a 9 year old. They are keen to learn and do the right thing. Any information would be appreciated. :rofl:

Try here http://www.holdfastdogs.org.au/aboutus.htm They would only be about 5 mins away from Somerton Park and run pet dog classes for puppies and adults.

Thank Piper thats really helpful I will forward this onto the people buying the pup. :rofl: