Free Tibetan Span In Paper Wa

Guest RosieFT

Guest RosieFT

I wasn't sure where to put this, but I was just reading Sunday Times and noticed a Free dog ad for a desexed male Chi together with a fem, Tibetan Spaniel. I know the Tibbies have a following on here and thought i would mention it.

Didn't know whether it was of interest or not, but have seen posts from people worrying about free dogs. ???

Guest RosieFT

ahh now there is a 'wanted' ad that foster/rescue groups might be interested in?? "my 9yo jack russel is pining for his best friend - 6yo fem brindle staffy/jack russel x who died recently. If you are looking for a loving home for a small fem dog, please contact me. Must be affectionate and dog/child friendly."

Also in Sunday Times WA

Rosie, re the ad looking for a small female dog, any chance you could call the people & tell them about the PetRescue site? Quite a few small, female dogs listed for adoption in WA.

http://www.petrescue.com.au/search/?a=d&am...;l=wa&a_id=

You're right the free-to-good-home ads are a worry because there's not much standing in the way of impulsively grabbing a dog 'for nothing'.

I'm trying to figure out who to tell about the FTGH Tibbie girl in WA. There's not a Tibbie Club there.

Only bright spot, looks like the Chi & the Tibbie are desexed.