Give Back There Deposit

beladoza

Theres a kennel in nsw that has just found out that they are spreding a souirous diecesis called parvovirus and this poor family has put a deposit down and was told at due pick up date that they cant have baby boy because he to was sick now to make things worse this famliy had to find out on the net would you wont your deposit back or take a risk :(

Edited by beladoza

Just to Clarify as it was me and the pup, the breeder contacted me on the Friday and said it was unwell and not to come down, after little contact from them (that being one phone that Friday night and me ringing on both Sat and Sun) we had doubts, upon finding out the pup "had to be under vet care for 3 days before clearing it" I contacted my vet who advised to speak to the treating vet and if he wouldn't they would contact on my behalf.

I did and after that phone call I felt that I could not go through with the purchase of the puppy. At the time of contact them about the vet details I was offered a refund of my deposit (of which I have a receipt) but to date I have receive nothing, other than an email blackmailing me to remove threads containing the details and if I did that I would get my deposit back. I have been very careful in not naming names in any thread and it is not my fault that sometimes reputation proceeds people.

Is it my fault that others have worked things out?, I think not.

If the other parties involved in this issue is most likely reading this I wish to invite you to come here and defend yourself instead of sticking your heads in the sands, explain to us why you exposed these pups to the virus by letting and friend bring there pups around, explain to us why you will not do the right thing and pay for the entire vet bill of another infected dogs that came from your Kennels, but thats right truth does nothing and bulls**t sells magazines. (did I quote you right?)

All in all this is a terrible situation and unfortunately other breeders have been up to the same game. This does nothing for the honest, caring breeders of these breeds, nothing but make people question them more, end of the day this was bought on by yourselves as no one else twisted your arm to have these events as the outcome. I say step up and do the right thing, if you do I will tell the world I got my money back.

Edited by Didles

I agree completely Didles!! While these are living, breathing little bundles of joy, the breeder is willing to take thousands of dollars in exchange for a pup, making it a business transaction. To hand over faulty (sick) goods and not offer refund or reimbursement of expenses is completely disgusting!! You do the deed, you deserve everything that comes after, including the damage to your reputation. I think it's wrong that they can't be named and shamed...protect other buyers who might be handing over $3000-$4000 of their very hard earned money.