Reccomend Me A Grooming Salon In Ipswich Area

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone reccomend me a grooming salon in the Ipswich area?

I have a 14 week old CKCS X Cavoodle who needs the hair under her paws trimmed. She also needs her nails clipped. I know I could do these things at home but I'm a first time puppy owner and don't feel confident in doing it. On top of that I really want to get our puppy used to a salon environment as I don't know what her coat will do as she grows and I might need to use a salon regularly in the future.

Thanks in advance! :grouphug:

Hey Poppydog

I use Snippets in Briggs Road at Raceview (maybe it's Flinders View?). I have only taken Fudo there a couple of times; when he is at the end of a coat blow and I get them to wash and strip the last of his old coat out. But on the two or three occasions he has been there I have been happy with the result and Fudo has always left happy.

• 7 months later...

Bump!!!

Really in need of s good groomer!

Willing to travel. Was just feeling around Poppy's hind legs and commenting to OH that she needs to go to the groomer when I came across lots of matts in her fur on her hind legs!

Feel like a terrible Mummy! Want to get her bathed and clipped a little ASAP!

We have a tibbie who regularly needs the fur around his paw pads trimmed as well as having his nails clipped. I use Four Paws at Bardon (Macgregor Tce) and have found them very good. Our dog doesn't like anything done to his paws but they are great with him and do a neat job. He attends Day Care at this place so I have been able to watch the dogs being groomed when I collect our dog. The dogs always look well groomed although I am no expert. At any rate, I haven't noticed any strange hair cuts! They are also located next door to the best cupcake shop which is a bonus for me!!!